Subpage of Motorsport menu
Shift-cut is a tool to protect the clutch and the gearbox while changing gear at high engine speed.
Button is active when the chosen input channel voltage is out of the configured thresholds.
- Activating condition:When shiftcut input voltage is out of low and high threshold and Throttle position is bigger then Shiftcut Min TPS and engine speed is higher than Shiftcut Min RPM.
- Deactivating condition for fuelcut and shiftcut retard: The deactivating time elapsed or if time was set to 1020(means forever) then at the button release.
- Deactivating condition for ignition cut: Same as above or when engine speed is under Shiftcut Min RPM.
- Cut Spark: if it is active then the ECU uses fix ignition cut and ignition retard
- Cut Fuel: if active then the ECU sets injection pulse width to zero
- Input Channel: which analog input connected to shiftcut button
- Deactivating time: time while shiftcut functions are active, if set to 1020 shiftcut enable while button active.
- Shiftcut min TPS: if throttle position is higher than this value, shiftcut is enabled otherwise shiftcut is disabled
- Shiftcut min RPM: if engine speed is higher than this value, shiftcut is enabled otherwise shiftcut is disabled
- Shiftcut Retard: if shiftcut is active then the ignition is set to fixed spark angle after TDC
- Shiftcut Ignition cut: if shiftcut is active and the RPM is higher than the limit, the ECU will not ignite always, you can set here how many percents the ECU does not ignite