Subpage of Motorsport menu
- Anytrim is a tool to trim different funtions from several input source(analog in, MAP, FPR and WheelSpeed)
- FPR is fuel pressure across injectors (Only using VEMS provided 700 KPa absolute sensor) with MAP signal subtracted internally.
- The tool has 3 separated representative, but not with the same ability.
- All anytrim has a curve. This curve depends the control settings, so always set the type before the curve.
- The Anytrim 1 can trim: fuel, lambda, launch
- The Anytrim 2 can trim: fuel, lambda, boost target(multiplicative), boost target(additive), boost reference DC (additive)
- The Anytrim 3 can trim: spark, lambda
- The different functions to trim has different scaling:
- Fuel trim: from 78 % to 178 %
- Lambda target trim: from 57 % to 141 %
- Launch trim: from 0 RPM to 25500 RPM
- Boost trim (multiplicative): from 0 % to 199 %
- Boost trim (additive): from -256 Kpa to +254 Kpa
- Boost ref DC trim (additive): from -100 DC% to +100 DC%
- Spark trim: from -32 Deg to 32 Deg
- Lambda can trimmed by only one Anytrim control at the same time (if you turn on more the first will work ).